We are currently sold out of the Wood Face Fuzz. We are hard at work on another batch.
You can secure a pedal in our next batch by joining our waiting list.
The Wood Face Fuzz is a silicon fuzz with a Muff-like input boost stage, a clipping Fuzz Face stage and a flexible two-band Baxandall EQ. Turn the bass and treble knobs counter-clockwise to boost the mids, to 12 o'clock for a flatter response, and clockwise for a thick Muff-like mid scoop.
Featuring striking artwork by Matt Bailey, hand-carved rosewood knobs, and hand-stamped metallic gold ink. Individually numbered and limited in quantity.
- Volume, Bass, Treble, and Sustain (pre-gain) controls
- Two-band Baxandall EQ
- High quality metal film caps and thin film resistors
- 9-volt DC center-negative input (includes battery)
- True-bypass switching
- Top-mounted Neutrik jacks
- Hand-selected low gain NOS silicon transistors in the clipping stage
- High quality Hammond enclosure — 3.7" x 4.7" footprint, 1.9" height
"Wonderful creamy saturated distortion and I can still hear the notes. I found a nice thick fuzz and dirty overdrive setting without any hassle. And it's very easy to experiment with. Love it!"
— Gilby Clarke of Guns N' Roses, MC5, Rockstar Supernova, Nancy Sinatra, Heart, and many others
Artwork by the immensely talented Matt Bailey @baileyillustration.
Custom hand-carved knurled rosewood knobs by the incredible Clay Corrello.
Demo by the impeccable Eirik of Livingroom Gear Demos.
Sold out? Secure a pedal in our next batch by joining our waiting list.